San Isidro Labrador Parish Church in Siquijor


The Lazi Roman Catholic Church now known as San Isidro Labrador Parish Church (St. Isidore Church) was built in 1884 through the supervision of Recollect Fray Toribio Sanchez, with the same indigenous materials used in the construction of the Lazi Convent. The Philippine National Commission by virtue of the same Presidential Decrees covering the declaration of the Lazi Convent also declares it as one of the historical, landmarks of the Philippines. Like the Lazi Convent, it now invite appreciation and admiration of visiting local and foreign tourists.

San Isidro Labrador Parish Church is located in the southern part of the island of Siquijor in the Philippines. It is meters away from the Port of Lazi. On a nearby area going north, one can reach Cambugahay Falls while going to the south east area, about 4 kilometers, one can reach Ilihan Cave.

San Isidro Labrador Parish Church

San Isidro Labrador Parish Church


This page is last updated on Jul 10, 2010 @ 3:33 pm
About the author
Mark Anthony Maranga Mark Anthony Maranga is a Web Designer based in Cebu, Philippines. He sells Balloons and Party Supplies in Mandaue City, Cebu and explores the Philippines tourist attractions. During his free time he take pictures and write blogs. Check his website design portfolio and know more about him.

Leave a Comment to this Article


PREVIOUS:

NEXT: